How often will we meet?
- That depends on why you are coming in. For therapy, the expectation is to meet once a week.
- For EMDR Therapy sessions, research suggests that when we get to processing your traumas, the standard session length is 90-120 minutes.
- If you are seeking a letter of support for hormones or surgeries, I will need 3-5 sessions to evaluate you and determine if I feel that writing a letter is appropriate. If there are issues that are uncovered that need more time or attention, I will let you know.
- I will always work with you to find the best fit for your particular needs and interests.
What are your office hours?
All day Tuesday
Wednesday and Thursday evenings
Can I text you?
In general, I reserve texting for appointment related communication. Text is not secure, so I do not communicate about clinical matters in this way. Texting should never be used for emergencies.
Directions from 5N
- Take the Via De La Valle exit
- Head inland on Via De La Valle
- Pass through 3-4 lights
- Cross El Camino Real and turn into the first parking lot on the left at Polo Plaza
- The office is located on the first floor and you will need to take either the stairs or the elevator down to that level
- Enter the double doors
- To get to the waiting area take a right and then a left
- Have a seat and text me you are here and I will come get you at your appointment time
There is plenty of parking. When you turn into the parking lot everything to the left is one hour or permit parking. Open parking is to the right.