How often will we meet?
- That depends on why you are coming in. For therapy, the expectation is to meet once a week.
- For EMDR Therapy sessions, it is strongly recommended that once we get to processing your traumatic memories, the we meet for 90-120 minutes as the research shows this is the best strategy. This may not be possible if you are using insurance as insurance limits the amount of time per session.
- If you are seeking a letter of support for hormones or surgeries, I will need a minimum of 3-5 sessions to evaluate you and determine if I feel that writing a letter is appropriate. If there are issues that are uncovered that need more time or attention, I will let you know.
- I will always work with you to find the best fit for your particular needs and interests.
What are your office hours?
Monday through Thursday, evening appointments available
Can I text you?
In general, I reserve texting for appointment related communication. Text is not secure, so I do not communicate about clinical matters in this way. Texting should never be used for emergencies.
Directions from 5N
- Take the Via De La Valle exit
- Head inland on Via De La Valle
- Pass through 3-4 lights
- Cross El Camino Real and turn into the first parking lot on the left at Polo Plaza
- The office is located on the first floor and you will need to take either the stairs or the elevator down to that level
- Enter the double doors
- To get to the waiting area take a right and then a left
- Have a seat and text me you are here and I will come get you at your appointment time
There is plenty of parking. When you turn into the parking lot everything to the left is one hour or permit parking. Open parking is to the right.